Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri August 25, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Two men. One vintage wartime airplane. They have different memories and experiences behind the stick of the "S-N-J five," but this past on August 19th in Murray they came together and shared their story.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michaels' interview at Murray's first ever "Aviation Weekend."