Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri August 25, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Two men. One vintage wartime airplane. They have different memories and experiences behind the stick of the "S-N-J five," but this past on August 19th in Murray they came together and shared their story.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michaels' interview at Murray's first ever "Aviation Weekend."