Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon January 7, 2013
Authorities Probe Cause of Morehead Fire
Authorities are investigating the cause of a fire at a Morehead State University building that injured four firefighters. Morehead Fire Chief Jeff Anderson says the firefighters were injured by bricks that fell while crews were battling the blaze at Downing Hall around 7 a.m. Sunday.
The four injured were treated at a local hospital for minor injuries and released. Officials say no one was in the hall, which is being used as a storage and office facility.