Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Mon January 7, 2013
Authorities Probe Cause of Morehead Fire
Authorities are investigating the cause of a fire at a Morehead State University building that injured four firefighters. Morehead Fire Chief Jeff Anderson says the firefighters were injured by bricks that fell while crews were battling the blaze at Downing Hall around 7 a.m. Sunday.
The four injured were treated at a local hospital for minor injuries and released. Officials say no one was in the hall, which is being used as a storage and office facility.