Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Mon January 7, 2013
Authorities Probe Cause of Morehead Fire
Authorities are investigating the cause of a fire at a Morehead State University building that injured four firefighters. Morehead Fire Chief Jeff Anderson says the firefighters were injured by bricks that fell while crews were battling the blaze at Downing Hall around 7 a.m. Sunday.
The four injured were treated at a local hospital for minor injuries and released. Officials say no one was in the hall, which is being used as a storage and office facility.