Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Sat June 14, 2014
Author Reveals Imagined Pop Icons' Letters In 'Dear Luke'
Originally published on Sat June 14, 2014 11:12 am
Dear Luke, We Need To Talk. Darth is a fictitious compilation of notes and letters by some of popular culture's beloved characters. NPR's Scott Simon speaks with its author, John Moe.