Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed August 22, 2012
Author and Anti-Bullying Advocate Jodee Blanco is Helping Bullies and Their Victims
After McCracken county resident Susan Guess found out her daughter Morgan was being bullied at school she and Morgan founded the Guess Anti-Bullying Foundation to help get the word out on bullying, and how to stop it. This week the Guess’s foundation is hosting anti-bullying advocate Jodee Blanco. She's author of the book “Please Stop Laughing at Me…” which details the abuse she suffered at the hands of bullies in her youth. Shelly Baskin spoke with Jodee about her campaign to reach out to victims and bullies.