Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri June 5, 2009
Author addresses psychological trauma of military families
By Mark Welch
Murray, KY – Kristen Tsetsi's novel, Homefront, addresses the psychological trauma some military families experience while their loved ones are deployed. Mark Welch speaks with the Hermitage Tennessee author, a former army captain's wife, about the personal homefront war her characters endure and the effect the novel has had on real people.