Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri June 5, 2009
Author addresses psychological trauma of military families
By Mark Welch
Murray, KY – Kristen Tsetsi's novel, Homefront, addresses the psychological trauma some military families experience while their loved ones are deployed. Mark Welch speaks with the Hermitage Tennessee author, a former army captain's wife, about the personal homefront war her characters endure and the effect the novel has had on real people.