Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri June 15, 2012
Artist Ursula Schneider Visits Paducah
Artist Ursula Schneider has an extensive resume with showings and exhibitions in major cities across the U.S. She’s also a recipient of a major National Endowment for the Arts grant. She has an exhibit opening at the Ruth Baggett Gallery in Paducah this weekend. Schneider grew up in Switzerland and attended college there, she then traveled to the U.S. to earn an MFA from the San Francisco Art Institute. To learn more listen above to Chad Lampe's interview with Schneider.
Schneider discusses her history with art, and how a trip to the arctic helped her develop a new "canvass" on which to paint.