Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri January 13, 2012
Arrests Made in Ft. Campbell Bank Robbery
Clarksville, KY – Clarksville Police arrested two former soldiers today after a morning bank robbery in Fort Campbell. Officers say they arrested Obryant Elijah Davis and Edwin Collazo-Hernandez in connection with the U.S. Bank robbery; both were recently released from military prison. Davis served six months on larceny charges and Hernandez served 15 months on drug charges. Both men are jailed in Clarksville.