Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri January 13, 2012
Arrests Made in Ft. Campbell Bank Robbery
Clarksville, KY – Clarksville Police arrested two former soldiers today after a morning bank robbery in Fort Campbell. Officers say they arrested Obryant Elijah Davis and Edwin Collazo-Hernandez in connection with the U.S. Bank robbery; both were recently released from military prison. Davis served six months on larceny charges and Hernandez served 15 months on drug charges. Both men are jailed in Clarksville.