Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri January 13, 2012
Arrests Made in Ft. Campbell Bank Robbery
Clarksville, KY – Clarksville Police arrested two former soldiers today after a morning bank robbery in Fort Campbell. Officers say they arrested Obryant Elijah Davis and Edwin Collazo-Hernandez in connection with the U.S. Bank robbery; both were recently released from military prison. Davis served six months on larceny charges and Hernandez served 15 months on drug charges. Both men are jailed in Clarksville.