Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu December 12, 2013
Arnold Ethics Hearing Postponed Today
The Legislative Ethics Commission has postponed a hearing that had been set for today in the case of a former lawmaker accused of sexually harassing Capitol staffers.
Former state Representative John Arnold of Sturgis has been rescheduled to appear before the ethics panel on February 25.
Commission Chairman George Troutman said in a written order last week that the delay will allow time for Arnold to undergo a neurological exam that could help determine whether he's competent to participate in his defense and to testify.
Arnold resigned from the Legislature in September after the sexual harassment allegations were made public.