Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed September 18, 2013
Archaeology Events Scheduled In KY
Wickliffe Mounds State Historic Site is offering special exhibits about archaeology and the importance of preserving sites when it celebrates Friends of Wickliffe Mounds Appreciation Day this month. An open house is planned, and the event September 28 is held in conjunction with the Smithsonian Institution's Museum Free Day, when there is free admission to the site and museum. September is Kentucky Archaeology Month.