Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed January 29, 2014
Applications Open For TN Supreme Court Seat
The Tennessee Governor's Commission for Judicial Appointments is now taking applications to fill an upcoming vacancy on the state Supreme Court.
Justice Bill Koch has announced he is retiring on July 15 to become dean of the Nashville School of Law. Candidates from Middle or West Tennessee can apply through February 21.
Koch has served on the state's highest court since 2007.
The panel is scheduled to interview qualified applicants on March 5 in Nashville and then present three finalists for Governor Bill Haslam to choose from.