Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed January 29, 2014
Applications Open For TN Supreme Court Seat
The Tennessee Governor's Commission for Judicial Appointments is now taking applications to fill an upcoming vacancy on the state Supreme Court.
Justice Bill Koch has announced he is retiring on July 15 to become dean of the Nashville School of Law. Candidates from Middle or West Tennessee can apply through February 21.
Koch has served on the state's highest court since 2007.
The panel is scheduled to interview qualified applicants on March 5 in Nashville and then present three finalists for Governor Bill Haslam to choose from.