Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed January 29, 2014
Applications Open For TN Supreme Court Seat
The Tennessee Governor's Commission for Judicial Appointments is now taking applications to fill an upcoming vacancy on the state Supreme Court.
Justice Bill Koch has announced he is retiring on July 15 to become dean of the Nashville School of Law. Candidates from Middle or West Tennessee can apply through February 21.
Koch has served on the state's highest court since 2007.
The panel is scheduled to interview qualified applicants on March 5 in Nashville and then present three finalists for Governor Bill Haslam to choose from.