Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed August 1, 2012
Animal Rights Case Progresses
A pair of former McCracken County Humane Society employees accused of animal cruelty will be tried separately. According to The Paducah Sun, Assistant County Attorney Todd Jones said Beau Anderson will be tried on nine counts of animal cruelty separately from current general manager DaLena Hall. However, the pair will still be tried together on forgery and unlawful euthanasia charges. Anderson and Hall are accused of forging euthanasia documents. The trial comes almost nine months after McCracken County sheriff’s detectives used undercover cameras to videotape Anderson improperly euthanizing dogs at the humane society. Two weeks later, Hall was charged with euthanizing ten cats without a license.