Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 24, 2012
American Cancer Society Enrolling for Cancer Prevention Study in Paducah
Lourdes Hospital hosts enrollment for CPS-3 in mid-November. This study continues over a half century of research that has confirmed links between smoking and obesity and cancer. Eric Walker is Associate Director for Mission Support of the American Cancer Society. He joins us on Sounds Good to explain what’s involved in enrolling in this national cancer prevention study. Lourdes Hospital hosts a two day enrollment program in mid-November.
You can also register at cps3lourdeshospital.org.