Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Wed October 24, 2012
American Cancer Society Enrolling for Cancer Prevention Study in Paducah
Lourdes Hospital hosts enrollment for CPS-3 in mid-November. This study continues over a half century of research that has confirmed links between smoking and obesity and cancer. Eric Walker is Associate Director for Mission Support of the American Cancer Society. He joins us on Sounds Good to explain what’s involved in enrolling in this national cancer prevention study. Lourdes Hospital hosts a two day enrollment program in mid-November.
You can also register at cps3lourdeshospital.org.