Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed October 24, 2012
American Cancer Society Enrolling for Cancer Prevention Study in Paducah
Lourdes Hospital hosts enrollment for CPS-3 in mid-November. This study continues over a half century of research that has confirmed links between smoking and obesity and cancer. Eric Walker is Associate Director for Mission Support of the American Cancer Society. He joins us on Sounds Good to explain what’s involved in enrolling in this national cancer prevention study. Lourdes Hospital hosts a two day enrollment program in mid-November.
You can also register at cps3lourdeshospital.org.