Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Wed October 24, 2012
American Cancer Society Enrolling for Cancer Prevention Study in Paducah
Lourdes Hospital hosts enrollment for CPS-3 in mid-November. This study continues over a half century of research that has confirmed links between smoking and obesity and cancer. Eric Walker is Associate Director for Mission Support of the American Cancer Society. He joins us on Sounds Good to explain what’s involved in enrolling in this national cancer prevention study. Lourdes Hospital hosts a two day enrollment program in mid-November.
You can also register at cps3lourdeshospital.org.