Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Fri August 15, 2014
Aloe Blacc On World Cafe
Aloe Blacc has been on a roll. It all started in 2010, when his album Good Things spawned "I Need A Dollar," the theme song to the HBO TV series How to Make It in America. That track would go on to become a major hit in Europe.
Jump ahead to 2013, when "Wake Me Up," Blacc's collaboration with the EDM star Avicii, became a huge hit. Blacc's own album, Life Your Spirit, has also found considerable success, thanks in large part to the ubiquitous hit "The Man." Watch Aloe Blacc perform that song and three others in a stripped-down session for World Cafe.