Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed February 13, 2013
'Almost, Maine' Opens Valentine's Weekend at Playhouse in the Park
Almost, Maine is a play composed of nine short plays that explore love and loss in a remote town called Almost, Maine. The play premiered in Portland in 2004 to much critical acclaim. The Wall Street Journal and the American National Theatre selected the play as "one of the most outstanding regional theatre productions of the 2004-05 season." And now, it comes to Murray's Playhouse in the Park. Director Darryl Phillipy stopped by the studios to speak with Kate Lochte about the production. See more at Playhouse in the Park's website.