Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed February 13, 2013
'Almost, Maine' Opens Valentine's Weekend at Playhouse in the Park
Almost, Maine is a play composed of nine short plays that explore love and loss in a remote town called Almost, Maine. The play premiered in Portland in 2004 to much critical acclaim. The Wall Street Journal and the American National Theatre selected the play as "one of the most outstanding regional theatre productions of the 2004-05 season." And now, it comes to Murray's Playhouse in the Park. Director Darryl Phillipy stopped by the studios to speak with Kate Lochte about the production. See more at Playhouse in the Park's website.