Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed September 9, 2009
Alleged rapist trial postponed
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Martin, TN – The alleged Martin, Tennessee area rapist will not appear in court today as originally planned. According to the Weakley County Clerk's Office, the judge scheduled detainee Bruce Tuck to appear in court today, but revised the court date to later next week. Tuck will appear in general sessions court, and is held without bond.