Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Fri November 9, 2012
Alleged Ballard County Sex Club Operators Will Face Additional Charges
Prosecutors say the alleged operators of a Ballard County sex club will face more charges when they appear in court later this month. Ballard County Attorney Vicki Hayden tells the Paducah Sun that Tim and Stacey Lewis already face charges of distributing of pornography in their La Center club.
Hayden says they will also charge the couple with violating a county ordinance on sexually oriented businesses. During a search of the club, police say they found pornography being played on a big screen television along with a room in the building where others could view live sex acts taking place. The couple is due in court November 19th.