Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri November 9, 2012
Alleged Ballard County Sex Club Operators Will Face Additional Charges
Prosecutors say the alleged operators of a Ballard County sex club will face more charges when they appear in court later this month. Ballard County Attorney Vicki Hayden tells the Paducah Sun that Tim and Stacey Lewis already face charges of distributing of pornography in their La Center club.
Hayden says they will also charge the couple with violating a county ordinance on sexually oriented businesses. During a search of the club, police say they found pornography being played on a big screen television along with a room in the building where others could view live sex acts taking place. The couple is due in court November 19th.