Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon April 20, 2009
Alcohol on Sidewalks Ordinance
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Paducah City Commissioners will discuss creation of a new alcohol-related ordinance tomorrow night in their commission workshop meeting. The Paducah Sun reports the ordinance would allow restaurants to serve alcohol at sidewalk seating tables. Restaurant owners and officials say the measure would increase the atmosphere of the city's downtown and bring in more business.