Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon April 20, 2009
Alcohol on Sidewalks Ordinance
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Paducah City Commissioners will discuss creation of a new alcohol-related ordinance tomorrow night in their commission workshop meeting. The Paducah Sun reports the ordinance would allow restaurants to serve alcohol at sidewalk seating tables. Restaurant owners and officials say the measure would increase the atmosphere of the city's downtown and bring in more business.