Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed November 4, 2009
Alcohol Ordinance First Reading
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – The Trigg County Fiscal Court will hear the first reading of an alcohol ordinance November 23. The ordinance is the result of a September referendum that lifted prohibition in the county. The Cadiz Record reports the second reading will take place in December. County Judge-Executive Stan Humphries says after passage, businesses could begin acquiring liquor licenses within sixty days and beer licenses sooner than that.