Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Comer to Speak at Graves County High
Mon March 5, 2012
Agriculutre Commissioner to Visit Graves
Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer is the featured speaker at the Purchase Area Cattleman’s Assosciation dinner tonight at Graves County High School. Comer is the founder and owner of James Comer Jr. Farms,a 950-acre beef, timber and hay farm in his native Monroe County. Comer’s speech is scheduled for 7:15 pm at the Graves County High School Cafeteria.