Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu July 5, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 7/5/12
Today on NPR: Medical Marijuana Use Sprouting In Israel
Kentucky’s bourbon production has increased 115% over the past 13 years.
Kentucky State Senator Perry Clark says his medical marijuana bill may still be far from gaining the General Assembly’s approval, but he plans to introduce it again in the next legislative session.
A man accused of setting a fatal fire at Murray State goes on trial again Monday in western Kentucky.
New phone customers in western Kentucky may receive a different area code when the current 270 exchange is exhausted.
The highest-ranking Republican in the Kentucky state House is calling on Governor Steve Beshear to reject an expansion of Medicaid set forth in the Affordable Care Act.
A new political action committee is hoping to strengthen the political power of Catholics in Kentucky.