Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu July 5, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 7/5/12
Today on NPR: Medical Marijuana Use Sprouting In Israel
Kentucky’s bourbon production has increased 115% over the past 13 years.
Kentucky State Senator Perry Clark says his medical marijuana bill may still be far from gaining the General Assembly’s approval, but he plans to introduce it again in the next legislative session.
A man accused of setting a fatal fire at Murray State goes on trial again Monday in western Kentucky.
New phone customers in western Kentucky may receive a different area code when the current 270 exchange is exhausted.
The highest-ranking Republican in the Kentucky state House is calling on Governor Steve Beshear to reject an expansion of Medicaid set forth in the Affordable Care Act.
A new political action committee is hoping to strengthen the political power of Catholics in Kentucky.