Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Western Kentucky Short on Primary Care Physicians, Training Programs
Mon July 23, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 7/23/12
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Today on NPR: Paterno's Statue Comes Down
- Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear recently signed an executive order to create an insurance exchange for Kentucky.
- Illinois legislation will raise fines for people that misuse disabled parking tags.
Four Rivers Region:
- A Graves County High School graduate competes this week for the title of America’s Homecoming Queen in Anaheim, California.
- Montgomery County, Tennessee officials say they are in need of additional citizens to work at polling places.
- The drought in western Kentucky and northwestern Tennessee will continue through the end of the year.
- A federal appeals court has set an October 10th hearing date to take up the case of the man convicted in the 1997 Heath High School shooting in Paducah.