Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon July 23, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 7/23/12
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Today on NPR: Paterno's Statue Comes Down
- Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear recently signed an executive order to create an insurance exchange for Kentucky.
- Illinois legislation will raise fines for people that misuse disabled parking tags.
Four Rivers Region:
- A Graves County High School graduate competes this week for the title of America’s Homecoming Queen in Anaheim, California.
- Montgomery County, Tennessee officials say they are in need of additional citizens to work at polling places.
- The drought in western Kentucky and northwestern Tennessee will continue through the end of the year.
- A federal appeals court has set an October 10th hearing date to take up the case of the man convicted in the 1997 Heath High School shooting in Paducah.