Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon July 23, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 7/23/12
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Today on NPR: Paterno's Statue Comes Down
- Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear recently signed an executive order to create an insurance exchange for Kentucky.
- Illinois legislation will raise fines for people that misuse disabled parking tags.
Four Rivers Region:
- A Graves County High School graduate competes this week for the title of America’s Homecoming Queen in Anaheim, California.
- Montgomery County, Tennessee officials say they are in need of additional citizens to work at polling places.
- The drought in western Kentucky and northwestern Tennessee will continue through the end of the year.
- A federal appeals court has set an October 10th hearing date to take up the case of the man convicted in the 1997 Heath High School shooting in Paducah.