Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Fri June 8, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 6/8/12
Prairie State News:
Southern Illinois University Carbondale is getting a nearly $300,000 federal grant money meant to develop clean-coal technology.
Illinois will receive more than $7 million in federal housing grants to improve local communities by providing shelter and affordable housing.
WKMS has been keeping up with the Superman Celebration in Metropolis.
Around the Commonwealth:
Darron West of Elizabethtown is nominated for a Tony award for best sound design or his work with the play "Peter and the Starcatcher."
The Kentucky State Board of Elections certified the results yesterday from the recent May 22nd primaries across the Commonwealth.
Kentucky State Police have closed US 68/80 west of Cadiz due to a traffic accident.
Catch up on regional news from this morning with our morning cram.