Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri June 8, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 6/8/12
Prairie State News:
Southern Illinois University Carbondale is getting a nearly $300,000 federal grant money meant to develop clean-coal technology.
Illinois will receive more than $7 million in federal housing grants to improve local communities by providing shelter and affordable housing.
WKMS has been keeping up with the Superman Celebration in Metropolis.
Around the Commonwealth:
Darron West of Elizabethtown is nominated for a Tony award for best sound design or his work with the play "Peter and the Starcatcher."
The Kentucky State Board of Elections certified the results yesterday from the recent May 22nd primaries across the Commonwealth.
Kentucky State Police have closed US 68/80 west of Cadiz due to a traffic accident.
Catch up on regional news from this morning with our morning cram.