Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Tue May 29, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/29/12
Today on NPR: The administration has created a "strange, secret trial in a way," by which it determines which suspected terrorists get marked for death, The New York Times' Scott Shane reports.
A Madisonville veterans’ memorial construction project is running over budget and behind schedule.
This was a very deadly holiday weekend on the Commonwealth’s roadways.
Divers tomorrow will assess a sinking barge and crane being used to help construct the new US 60 Ledbetter Bridge.
Governor Steve Beshear has released four million dollars for scholarships to Eastern Kentucky college students in a move to counteract a legislative stalemate.
Murray State University sprinter Alexis Love broke an 18 year old school and Ohio Valley Conference record in the 200 meter run this weekend.
Governor Pat Quinn is thanking lawmakers who voted to approve a $1 increase in cigarette taxes.