Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue May 29, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/29/12
Today on NPR: The administration has created a "strange, secret trial in a way," by which it determines which suspected terrorists get marked for death, The New York Times' Scott Shane reports.
A Madisonville veterans’ memorial construction project is running over budget and behind schedule.
This was a very deadly holiday weekend on the Commonwealth’s roadways.
Divers tomorrow will assess a sinking barge and crane being used to help construct the new US 60 Ledbetter Bridge.
Governor Steve Beshear has released four million dollars for scholarships to Eastern Kentucky college students in a move to counteract a legislative stalemate.
Murray State University sprinter Alexis Love broke an 18 year old school and Ohio Valley Conference record in the 200 meter run this weekend.
Governor Pat Quinn is thanking lawmakers who voted to approve a $1 increase in cigarette taxes.