Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Tue May 15, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/15/12
Today on NPR: When Facebook goes public this week, the company will be valued at roughly $100 billion. It will be the highest valuation ever for an initial public offering of a tech company. Is Facebook really worth this much money?
As some workers secure the new span of US 68/KY 80 Eggners Ferry Bridge on its piers, other are preparing for the next phase of bridge repair.
The City of Murray will host a forum next month on the upcoming packaged alcohol vote for the city.