Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue May 15, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/15/12
Today on NPR: When Facebook goes public this week, the company will be valued at roughly $100 billion. It will be the highest valuation ever for an initial public offering of a tech company. Is Facebook really worth this much money?
As some workers secure the new span of US 68/KY 80 Eggners Ferry Bridge on its piers, other are preparing for the next phase of bridge repair.
The City of Murray will host a forum next month on the upcoming packaged alcohol vote for the city.