Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue May 15, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/15/12
Today on NPR: When Facebook goes public this week, the company will be valued at roughly $100 billion. It will be the highest valuation ever for an initial public offering of a tech company. Is Facebook really worth this much money?
As some workers secure the new span of US 68/KY 80 Eggners Ferry Bridge on its piers, other are preparing for the next phase of bridge repair.
The City of Murray will host a forum next month on the upcoming packaged alcohol vote for the city.