Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Tue May 15, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/15/12
Today on NPR: When Facebook goes public this week, the company will be valued at roughly $100 billion. It will be the highest valuation ever for an initial public offering of a tech company. Is Facebook really worth this much money?
As some workers secure the new span of US 68/KY 80 Eggners Ferry Bridge on its piers, other are preparing for the next phase of bridge repair.
The City of Murray will host a forum next month on the upcoming packaged alcohol vote for the city.