Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Tue May 15, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 5/15/12
Today on NPR: When Facebook goes public this week, the company will be valued at roughly $100 billion. It will be the highest valuation ever for an initial public offering of a tech company. Is Facebook really worth this much money?
As some workers secure the new span of US 68/KY 80 Eggners Ferry Bridge on its piers, other are preparing for the next phase of bridge repair.
The City of Murray will host a forum next month on the upcoming packaged alcohol vote for the city.