Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Upcoming State Budget Deficit Could Exceed $400 million
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
Wed April 11, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/11/12
Today on NPR: North Korea flexes its muscles.
Governor Beshear signed a bill keeping federal unemployment tax hikes from turning into law.
Beshear has signed the Amish Buggy Bill into law.
Residents in the Purchase area are in for a cold night.
Kentucky Wildcats Coach John Calipari will be visiting Paducah as part of the NCAA championship tour.
Metropolis officials are fighting a proposed coal port.