Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed April 11, 2012
Afternoon Round-Up 4/11/12
Today on NPR: North Korea flexes its muscles.
Governor Beshear signed a bill keeping federal unemployment tax hikes from turning into law.
Beshear has signed the Amish Buggy Bill into law.
Residents in the Purchase area are in for a cold night.
Kentucky Wildcats Coach John Calipari will be visiting Paducah as part of the NCAA championship tour.
Metropolis officials are fighting a proposed coal port.