Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue April 6, 2010
Accused Attempted Murderer Assigned Public Defender
By Chris Taylor
Mayfield, KY – A Fulton man accused of attempted murder has been assigned a public defender after his attorney's withdrawal from the case was approved yesterday by Graves County Circuit Judge Tim Stark. Bryan David Reed is charged with attempted murder, burglary, wanton endangerment, second-degree assault, tampering with evidence, unlawful imprisonment and terroristic threatening. He allegedly tried to kill his ex-girlfriend, beating her unconscious with a heater and a skillet about one year ago. The Paducah Sun reports his trial is set for July 27.