Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue April 6, 2010
Accused Attempted Murderer Assigned Public Defender
By Chris Taylor
Mayfield, KY – A Fulton man accused of attempted murder has been assigned a public defender after his attorney's withdrawal from the case was approved yesterday by Graves County Circuit Judge Tim Stark. Bryan David Reed is charged with attempted murder, burglary, wanton endangerment, second-degree assault, tampering with evidence, unlawful imprisonment and terroristic threatening. He allegedly tried to kill his ex-girlfriend, beating her unconscious with a heater and a skillet about one year ago. The Paducah Sun reports his trial is set for July 27.