Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri August 10, 2012
70 Years of the 101st
The 101st Airborne Division and Fort Campbell are celebrating 70 years since the inception of the airborne division with a week long celebration including games, a concert, an air show and memorials for the fallen.The celebration kicks off today while, one of the division's helicopter units, cases its unit colors to prepare for an upcoming deployment to Afghanistan. The Week of the Eagles will also includes an air show on tomorrow and a demonstration of the division's air assault techniques.