Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon August 3, 2009
6 Cases of Swine Flu in Muhlenberg Co.
Greenville, KY – Health officials in Muhlenberg County say they have confirmed six cases of swine flu, also known H1N1. The state's health lab confirmed the cases Friday. Muhlenberg County's health department also reported another 23 cases of suspected swine flu. Those cases were in a residential setting, but the site was not identified by the health department. Officials report those individuals have agreed to be quarantined.