Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon August 3, 2009
6 Cases of Swine Flu in Muhlenberg Co.
Greenville, KY – Health officials in Muhlenberg County say they have confirmed six cases of swine flu, also known H1N1. The state's health lab confirmed the cases Friday. Muhlenberg County's health department also reported another 23 cases of suspected swine flu. Those cases were in a residential setting, but the site was not identified by the health department. Officials report those individuals have agreed to be quarantined.