Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon August 3, 2009
6 Cases of Swine Flu in Muhlenberg Co.
Greenville, KY – Health officials in Muhlenberg County say they have confirmed six cases of swine flu, also known H1N1. The state's health lab confirmed the cases Friday. Muhlenberg County's health department also reported another 23 cases of suspected swine flu. Those cases were in a residential setting, but the site was not identified by the health department. Officials report those individuals have agreed to be quarantined.