Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
Mon August 3, 2009
6 Cases of Swine Flu in Muhlenberg Co.
Greenville, KY – Health officials in Muhlenberg County say they have confirmed six cases of swine flu, also known H1N1. The state's health lab confirmed the cases Friday. Muhlenberg County's health department also reported another 23 cases of suspected swine flu. Those cases were in a residential setting, but the site was not identified by the health department. Officials report those individuals have agreed to be quarantined.