Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon August 3, 2009
6 Cases of Swine Flu in Muhlenberg Co.
Greenville, KY – Health officials in Muhlenberg County say they have confirmed six cases of swine flu, also known H1N1. The state's health lab confirmed the cases Friday. Muhlenberg County's health department also reported another 23 cases of suspected swine flu. Those cases were in a residential setting, but the site was not identified by the health department. Officials report those individuals have agreed to be quarantined.