Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu September 17, 2009
'500 Days of Summer' at Paducah's Maiden Alley Cinema
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – Love is never easy, even when you think its "meant to be." And reason rarely enters into it. Those are some of the lessons contained in "500 Days of Summer," the offbeat romantic comedy playing this week at Paducah's Maiden Alley Cinema. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Tom, a young professional and fumbling romantic, and Zooey Deschanel is Summer, the girl he believes is his one true love. One problem, though. Summer doesn't believe in true love. Todd Hatton speaks with Maiden Alley's Larry Thomas about the film.