Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu September 17, 2009
'500 Days of Summer' at Paducah's Maiden Alley Cinema
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – Love is never easy, even when you think its "meant to be." And reason rarely enters into it. Those are some of the lessons contained in "500 Days of Summer," the offbeat romantic comedy playing this week at Paducah's Maiden Alley Cinema. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Tom, a young professional and fumbling romantic, and Zooey Deschanel is Summer, the girl he believes is his one true love. One problem, though. Summer doesn't believe in true love. Todd Hatton speaks with Maiden Alley's Larry Thomas about the film.