Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri October 26, 2012
4th District KY State House Candidates talk taxes, education on Candidate Forum
Kentucky's 4th District State House candidates, Republican Lynn Bechler and Democrat Raymond Giannini, joined moderator Todd Hatton on Sounds Good today for the latest WKMS News Candidate Forum. The two discussed their views on funding infrastructure, reforming taxes and pensions, and their stances on charter schools in the Commonwealth.