Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri October 26, 2012
4th District KY State House Candidates talk taxes, education on Candidate Forum
Kentucky's 4th District State House candidates, Republican Lynn Bechler and Democrat Raymond Giannini, joined moderator Todd Hatton on Sounds Good today for the latest WKMS News Candidate Forum. The two discussed their views on funding infrastructure, reforming taxes and pensions, and their stances on charter schools in the Commonwealth.