Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 26, 2012
4th District KY State House Candidates talk taxes, education on Candidate Forum
Kentucky's 4th District State House candidates, Republican Lynn Bechler and Democrat Raymond Giannini, joined moderator Todd Hatton on Sounds Good today for the latest WKMS News Candidate Forum. The two discussed their views on funding infrastructure, reforming taxes and pensions, and their stances on charter schools in the Commonwealth.