Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu January 28, 2010
3 Republican Senate Candidates to Attend Paducah Forum
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Three of the six Republican candidates in Kentucky's U-S Senate race will be in Paducah next month to participate in a public forum. Secretary of State Trey Grayson, Bowling Green eye surgeon Dr. Rand Paul and Todd County businessman Bill Johnson plan to be at the February 13th event. The candidates will give opening statements and then answer moderated questions. The forum begins at 12:30 P-M at the McCracken County Courthouse.
You can submit a question of your own. Submit by Feb. 5 at email@example.com or mailed to P.O. Box 433, Paducah, KY 42002. Those with questions selected to be asked will be contacted with the opportunity to ask it at the forum.
The forum will be broadcast live on the internet via Ustream here.