Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
Wed September 18, 2013
2nd Employee Leaving Fish And Wildlife
A second employee has left the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources, and the agency's budget manager has been placed on administrative leave. The departure of Darin Moore, the division director for administrative services, follows that of Fish and Wildlife Commissioner Jonathan Gassett, whose resignation is effective Friday.
Spokesman Dick Brown of the Labor, Public Protection and Energy and Environment cabinets says the agencies' inspector general is investigating practices at Fish and Wildlife. Brown said he was unsure whether Moore's resignation and King's leave were related to the probe. Moore said in his resignation letter he was grateful to have served in his job.