Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed November 20, 2013
2 Former Oak Grove Policemen Charged in 1994 Murder
Nearly 20 years after two young women were shot and stabbed to death at a Kentucky massage parlor, two former police officers stand charged in connection with their deaths.
Edward Carter and Leslie Duncan are among three men charged in the 1994 slayings at the New Life Massage Parlor in Oak Grove. Carter and an Alabama man were indicted late last week on two murder counts.
Duncan, who has already pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence in the case, is charged with two counts of complicity to murder.
Investigators are being tight-lipped about how the ex-cops are allegedly linked to the slayings. But the woman who once ran the parlor, claims she had been bribing police to allow her to operate what was in essence a prostitution business and that the killings took place after she stopped paying.