Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu August 20, 2009
131 Marijuana Plants Found in Hopkins County
By Chris Taylor
Hopkins County, KY – An Indiana man is in jail for allegedly cultivating some 131 marijuana plants in Hopkins County, Kentucky. 43-year-old Paul Fowler was arrested yesterday after a marijuana eradication team observed the field during a flyover behind a Stones Chapel Road residence. Fowler was charged with cultivating marijuana plants and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. All three charges are enhanced because a loaded gun was also found at the scene.