Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu August 20, 2009
131 Marijuana Plants Found in Hopkins County
By Chris Taylor
Hopkins County, KY – An Indiana man is in jail for allegedly cultivating some 131 marijuana plants in Hopkins County, Kentucky. 43-year-old Paul Fowler was arrested yesterday after a marijuana eradication team observed the field during a flyover behind a Stones Chapel Road residence. Fowler was charged with cultivating marijuana plants and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. All three charges are enhanced because a loaded gun was also found at the scene.