Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed February 29, 2012
1:04 Storm Update
A flash flood warning remains in effect for much of the WKMS listening area through 3:45 this afternoon. A tornado watch is in effect for portions of northwest Tennessee through 5:30 this evening. In Illinois, just north of our broadcast area, Saline County experienced severe damage. Officials confirm six people were killed in the storms. In Kentucky, authorities say power lines are down in Ballard County with no reports of injuries. McCracken County officials say a mobile home was destroyed near Ogden Landing road. Five people inside were injured, one seriously. There were also reports of 1-inch hail in Marshall, Calloway, and Trigg counties. Tornados were spotted in Hopkins and Christian counties. Stay with us throughout the day for the latest weather developments.