Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon August 27, 2012
101st Airborne Soldier Dies in Afghanistan
A soldier assigned to the 101st Airborne Division died Friday in Afghanistan. According to a Department of Defense news release, 20-year-old Pfc. Patricia L. Horne, of Greenwood, Mississippi, died in Bagram. She was a member of the division’s 96th Aviation Support Battalion. The Defense Department did not release cause of death.