Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Wed February 22, 2012
The 101st Airborne Division is Home
For the first time in two years, the entirety of the 101st Airborne Division is on post at Fort Campbell. The return of the last 186 troops of a combat aviation brigade from deployment in Afghanistan marks the first time that all units were on base together since 2010. The news comes as President Obama's plan to withdrawal some 33,000 troops from Afghanistan continues.