Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Planned gifts help ensure the future of WKMS. As our licensee, Murray State University works with WKMS through their Department of Development to provide planned giving options to our listeners. The planned giving staff at Murray State University stands ready to help you meet your unique financial needs by:
• Providing gift plans that benefit you and your family.
• Bringing immediate and deferred tax advantages to both you and your heirs.
• Having a meaningful impact on WKMS and our goals and interests, beyond your own lifetime and far into the future.
Contact our Development Director, Asia Burnett at 270-809-4743, or by email at email@example.com.