Most Active Stories
- Paducah Officials Stay Quiet as Alleged BBQ Festival, Store Violations Come to Light
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- Weather Related Closings
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Planned gifts help ensure the future of WKMS. As our licensee, Murray State University works with WKMS through their Department of Development to provide planned giving options to our listeners. The planned giving staff at Murray State University stands ready to help you meet your unique financial needs by:
• Providing gift plans that benefit you and your family.
• Bringing immediate and deferred tax advantages to both you and your heirs.
• Having a meaningful impact on WKMS and our goals and interests, beyond your own lifetime and far into the future.
Contact our Development Director, Asia Burnett at 270-809-4743, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Links to Help:
Official Bequest Language for WKMS:
"I [name], of [city, state, zip], give, devise and bequeath to WKMS, in care of the Murray State University Foundation [written amount or percentage of the estate or description of property] for its unrestricted use and purpose."