Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Planned gifts help ensure the future of WKMS. As our licensee, Murray State University works with WKMS through their Department of Development to provide planned giving options to our listeners. The planned giving staff at Murray State University stands ready to help you meet your unique financial needs by:
• Providing gift plans that benefit you and your family.
• Bringing immediate and deferred tax advantages to both you and your heirs.
• Having a meaningful impact on WKMS and our goals and interests, beyond your own lifetime and far into the future.
Contact our Development Director, Asia Burnett at 270-809-4743, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.