Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Kate is a graduating senior at the University of Oklahoma in the Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication. She has produced news segments for KGOU's student program, Assignment: Radio, and most recently produced on-air and online community calendar listings, along with a weekly arts and entertainment blog, OneSix8.