Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
Dixie Lynn is a born and raised St. Louis, MO girl. She has been an avid supporter and listener of community sponsored radio, namely KDHX 88.1 and KWMU 90.7, since the late 90s when she would tape record her favorite shows to listen to them over and over. After graduating from University of Missouri- St. Louis with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in 2005, she spent a great deal of time traveling cross country, working with natural health and wellness companies. When first settling in Paducah in 2010, she tuned in to Music from the Front Porch on WKMS 91.3 and hasn’t changed her dial since.
Other than public radio, her passions include natural health and nutrition,hiking excursions, river life, drive- in movie theaters, micro- brewed sodas and collecting and selling old stuff. Dixie and her husband, local musician Nathan Blake Lynn, reside with their two children in Paducah, where they also run an antique booth. She is excited for the opportunity to not only work with and further support WKMS but also all of the amazing local businesses!