1. NO PLEDGE NECESSARY. A pledge will not increase chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Drawings and ticket giveaways are offered only in the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) to legal residents of the U.S., except for employees of WKMS (and the immediate families and members of the same household of such employees) and members of the Community Advisor Group, who may not enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: WKMS on-air and Grand Prize drawings:
4. HOW TO ENTER: On-air ticket giveaway:
A) Call WKMS at 1-800-599-4737 to be the first caller.
Limit one entry per person regardless of entry method. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Only one entry per household or immediate family per contest is permitted.
5. GRAND PRIZES: The value of the prize is considered taxable income and the winner will be solely responsible for any income taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize, if applicable.
6. GRAND PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, from all entries received. Winner will be notified and confirmed by email or telephone. If winner is not able to be contacted, or if a prize is refused, an alternate winner will be selected. Prize is non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash; however, WKMS reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value due to unavailability. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
7. CONDITIONS: WKMS is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure of WKMS to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. WKMS is also not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials from web site. WKMS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel drawing in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In that event, WKMS will select winner from all eligible entries prior to exercising its rights to suspend or cancel the sweepstakes and will post notification of cancelation on www.wkms.org. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By entering, participants (a) agree to these official rules and the decisions of WKMS and judges which shall be final in all respects; (b) release WKMS, its divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; and (c) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, its quality, except for the standard limited warranty provided with the prize. Noncompliance with the official rules will result in disqualification.
8. WINNER/RULES: The name of winners may be announced on-air, used in print material, and may also be posted on www.wkms.org.
9. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR PRIZE: If the prize is a physical item, you must come to the station to receive it. WKMS is located on the 8th floor of the Price Doyle Fine Arts Building on the Murray State Campus, Murray, KY 42071.
SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: WKMS, 2018 University Station, Murray, KY 42071