Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Just Next Door by baskhaus
What do you get when you combine two former WKMS News reporters, a love of public media and their drive to tell stories in a new way? You get Just Next Door, a documentary storytelling series from baskhaus radio group, co-founded by Rebecca Feldhaus Adams and Shelly Baskin.
Just Next Door is a 30-minute occasional series that tells the stories from your community that you never thought to ask about.
Episode 1: Hope Ninja, about overcoming the loss of a loved one, airs Tuesday, November 19 at 6:30 p.m.
Episode 2: Love in the Time of Skype, about a modern day arranged marriage, airs the following week on Tuesday, November 26 at 6:30 p.m.