Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
Juke Joint Shuffle
Juke Joint Shuffle offers listeners a two-hour weekly mix of blues, jazz, rock, World and roots music. John Griffin and Rick Nance co-host this eclectic music program featuring a wide selection of artists from Frank Sinatra to Frank Zappa, from B.B. King to J.J. Cale to Z.Z. Topp. Griffin says, “The name of the show honors older blues musicians who were expected to play anything the juke joint customers cared to hear; not just home-made blues, but all the popular songs of the day. And of course when you hit the shuffle button on an mp3 player, there is no telling what will play next." With their huge music libraries that encompass the World, this partnership of Griffin and Nance means that each week's music often goes in strange and wondrous directions.