Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
Jazz With Bob Parlocha
A show about all things jazz. Nationally known jazz expert and former program director and host of KJAZ in San Francisco, BobParlocha pulls from decades of jazz knowledge each weeknight for his program. He got into jazz at a young age, listening to his mother's Count Basie and Duke Ellington records, played tenor and soprano saxophones and flute in bands while in high school, and eventually landed a shift on Dinner Jazz on KJAZ. His credits include the Gil Evans Orchestra at the Pacific Coast Collegiate Jazz Festival, the UC Berkeley Jazz Festival, Oakland Arts Explosion, Jazz at the Palace, Bay Area Jazz Awards, the San Francisco International JKAZ Festival and KJAZ host on the SS Norway Jazz Cruises. He's also a cooking enthusiast.