Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Energize your evening with two hours of mainstream jazz on Café Jazz. George Eldred gets the week started on Mondays and again Thursdays (at 10 pm), Todd Hill picks up the jazz on Tuesdays, and Dr. Brian Clardy takes over Wednesdays. Whether you're new to jazz or an aficionado, Café Jazz is the place to satisfy that fix.
September 27, 2012