Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
All Songs Considered
All Songs Considered is a great place to discover new music that doesn't get a lot of airplay anywhere else. The acclaimed (and Emmy-nominated, Webby-winning) program – available as streaming audio, download, a podcast and a radio broadcast – features roundtable discussions about new music, reviews, live concerts, artist interviews, guest DJ appearances and more.
Host Bob Boilen created All Songs Considered as a Web-only program in January, 2000 after receiving countless letters from listeners who wanted to know more about the music that he, as director, played between stories on NPR's signature newsmagazine, All Things Considered. Producer Robin Hilton joined All Songs Considered shortly after its creation, and the program has since grown to become one of the most popular and respected destinations to hear new music online.