Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
All Songs Considered
All Songs Considered is a great place to discover new music that doesn't get a lot of airplay anywhere else. The acclaimed (and Emmy-nominated, Webby-winning) program – available as streaming audio, download, a podcast and a radio broadcast – features roundtable discussions about new music, reviews, live concerts, artist interviews, guest DJ appearances and more.
Host Bob Boilen created All Songs Considered as a Web-only program in January, 2000 after receiving countless letters from listeners who wanted to know more about the music that he, as director, played between stories on NPR's signature newsmagazine, All Things Considered. Producer Robin Hilton joined All Songs Considered shortly after its creation, and the program has since grown to become one of the most popular and respected destinations to hear new music online.