Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
All Songs Considered
All Songs Considered is a great place to discover new music that doesn't get a lot of airplay anywhere else. The acclaimed (and Emmy-nominated, Webby-winning) program – available as streaming audio, download, a podcast and a radio broadcast – features roundtable discussions about new music, reviews, live concerts, artist interviews, guest DJ appearances and more.
Host Bob Boilen created All Songs Considered as a Web-only program in January, 2000 after receiving countless letters from listeners who wanted to know more about the music that he, as director, played between stories on NPR's signature newsmagazine, All Things Considered. Producer Robin Hilton joined All Songs Considered shortly after its creation, and the program has since grown to become one of the most popular and respected destinations to hear new music online.