Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Murray Human Rights Commission Postpones Bringing Ordinance Forward To Allow Community Input
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Bob Davies: Board of Regents will Discuss Proposed Tobacco Ban and Employee Raises
- MSU's New Furniture Design & Woodworking Professor Showcases Work in Clara Eagle Gallery
- Billionaire Spent Millions In Charity, But Avoided Mine Fines
All Songs Considered
All Songs Considered is a great place to discover new music that doesn't get a lot of airplay anywhere else. The acclaimed (and Emmy-nominated, Webby-winning) program – available as streaming audio, download, a podcast and a radio broadcast – features roundtable discussions about new music, reviews, live concerts, artist interviews, guest DJ appearances and more.
Host Bob Boilen created All Songs Considered as a Web-only program in January, 2000 after receiving countless letters from listeners who wanted to know more about the music that he, as director, played between stories on NPR's signature newsmagazine, All Things Considered. Producer Robin Hilton joined All Songs Considered shortly after its creation, and the program has since grown to become one of the most popular and respected destinations to hear new music online.