Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu November 22, 2012
Zay Jackson Case Goes to Grand Jury
The Zaveral “Zay” Jackson case goes to a grand jury. The Paducah Sun reports the Murray State point guard turned down a plea-deal in a Calloway Circuit Court hearing yesterday. The deal had offered a one-year-jail sentence and the possibility of shock probation. Jackson is charged with first-degree wanton endangerment. Two Paducah residents claim the 20-year-old basketball player from Hammond, La., hit them with his car in September.