Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- Paducah Receives $400k Grant for New Park
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- Dr. Richard Carrier on the Historicity of Jesus
Mon June 5, 2006
Zacherle Vintner Dinner
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Paducah's Carson Four Rivers Center features Barnett Vineyards of Napa Valley and B. Russell's Restaurant of Paducah for its Vinter Dinner fundraiser Thursday, June 15, for which reservations are due Thursday, June 8. Tickets are $135 per person; $175 per person at the vintner's table. Call 270-443-9932, extension 2224 or 2283.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Barnett Vineyard's winemaker Nile Zacherle.