Most Active Stories
- Why Does Murray Have So Many Banks?
- [Slideshow, Audio] Cleaning Up The Columbia Theatre, A Paducah Treasure
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Wet Vote Wins: Marshall County to Allow Alcohol Sales
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
Fri October 4, 2013
Youth Report: The Importance of the Heart and Keeping It Healthy
WKMS Youth Reporter Rymia Burks recently participated in a Heart Walk at Noble Park in Paducah and had a chance to speak with Dan Bergman, Executive Director of Cardiovascular Service line and CVI at Lourdes Hospital in Paducah, about the importance of the heart and keeping it healthy. He also explains that children can have heart problems, too, and how someone at a young age can prevent problems from becoming potentially life-threatening in adulthood. Special thanks to Rymia's mom, LaDetra Burks for assisting in the production and coordination in the interview. See more about Lourdes' heart & vascular services.