Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Polls: Republicans Lead All of Kentucky's Statewide Races; Paul Tops GOP Presidential Hopefuls
- Convoy Tours Controversial Areas at Land Between the Lakes
Fri October 4, 2013
Youth Report: The Importance of the Heart and Keeping It Healthy
WKMS Youth Reporter Rymia Burks recently participated in a Heart Walk at Noble Park in Paducah and had a chance to speak with Dan Bergman, Executive Director of Cardiovascular Service line and CVI at Lourdes Hospital in Paducah, about the importance of the heart and keeping it healthy. He also explains that children can have heart problems, too, and how someone at a young age can prevent problems from becoming potentially life-threatening in adulthood. Special thanks to Rymia's mom, LaDetra Burks for assisting in the production and coordination in the interview. See more about Lourdes' heart & vascular services.