Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Fri October 4, 2013
Youth Report: The Importance of the Heart and Keeping It Healthy
WKMS Youth Reporter Rymia Burks recently participated in a Heart Walk at Noble Park in Paducah and had a chance to speak with Dan Bergman, Executive Director of Cardiovascular Service line and CVI at Lourdes Hospital in Paducah, about the importance of the heart and keeping it healthy. He also explains that children can have heart problems, too, and how someone at a young age can prevent problems from becoming potentially life-threatening in adulthood. Special thanks to Rymia's mom, LaDetra Burks for assisting in the production and coordination in the interview. See more about Lourdes' heart & vascular services.