Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu May 23, 2013
Youth Report: Conversations with Artists at the LowerTown Arts & Music Festival
WKMS Youth Reporter Kayla Eicholtz gets to know some of the artists at the 2013 LowerTown Arts & Music Festival. In this extended version of her Sounds Good feature, she speaks with artists Marti McGinnis, Bob McGill, and David Barlow at their LowerTown booths on Saturday, May 18th. Click here to see more about the festival and the artists that attended.